CompaniesAct2014.com Premium Toolkit Subscription Renewal
So what will you get when your subscription to CompaniesAct2014.com renews?
- Access to our extended 25 Part Guide to Companies Act 2014
- Access to our revised, 1 year on, Part by Part video guide to the Companies Act
- Access to our deep-dive detailed analysis videos of the most pertinent and problematic parts of the Act
- Access to our full suite of FRS 102 and CA 14 Financial Statements, as well as our commentary on the key elements of each Financial Statement
- New templates and precedents for the most commonly requested transactions and events including (to name but a few):-
- Approval of loans in accordance with S.236 & S.237 S.11 of and FRS 102
- Template Summary Approval Procedures
- Corporate Restructurings under CA 2014
- Template meeting minutes, communications, resolutions and agreements
- Access to our searchable FAQ Section where we post the solutions to the most common queries coming into the office
- Office-hours online support
- Priority query service
Now if that wasn’t enough I have managed to organise 2 amazing bonuses for you:-
- Companies Act Conference 2016 (value €250)
First of all members are going to get a Complimentary seat on our annual Companies Act Conference.
This year we have gone bigger and better. We are putting on a 1-day, multi-stream, multi-speaker Company Law and Company Secretarial event. Trust me, this is going to be one of the best Companies Act events ever to be run in Ireland. The Companies Act Conference is priced at €250, but you get it free as part of your annual membership
- CompaniesAct2014.com Webinar Series (value €197)
And if that wasn’t enough, we are also going to give all new and renewing members access to 6 Company Law webinars across the next 12 months.
This webinar series, consisting of 6 x 75 minute live streamed interactive webinars, is being sold for €197. Again this is included in your annual subscription.
As an accountant, I am sure that you have already done the maths on this. For your annual subscription of just €299 + vat for everything in CompaniesAct2014.com (which is hugely undervalued by any calculation!) you are also getting bonuses worth €447.
This really is a no-brainer.
The best part of all is that you don’t have to lift a finger to avail of this fantastic renewal bonus. Your subscription will auto-renew on the 17th of June.
If for any reason you do not want to renew you subscription, you can cancel at any stage up until close of business on the 16th of June. Simply log into the members area, go to My Account and cancel from there.