FORM OF CONSTITUTION OF DESIGNATED ACTIVITY COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE
[name of company as below] MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
1. The name of the company is: THE WESTERN COUNTIES TOURISM DEVELOPMENT DESIGNATED ACTIVITY COMPANY.
2. The company is a designated activity company limited by guarantee, that is to say a private company limited by guarantee and having a share capital registered under Part 16 of the Companies Act 2014.
3. The objects for which the company is established are the promotion of tourism in the western counties of Ireland by providing facilities for tourists and the doing of all such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above object.
4. The liability of the members is limited.
5. Every member of the company undertakes to contribute to the assets of the company, if the company is wound up while he or she is a member or is wound up within one year after the date on which he or she ceases to be a member, for—
(a) the payment of the debts and liabilities of the company contracted before he or she ceases to be a member, and the costs, charges and expenses of winding up; and
(b) the adjustment of the rights of contributories among themselves,
such amount as may be required, not exceeding €50.
6. The share capital of the company is €10,000, divided into 10,000 shares of €1 each.
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
The following Regulations shall apply to the company:
[or, instead of the immediately foregoing words, the following sentence:-*]
The provisions of the Companies Act 2014 are adopted.
*See section 968(5)
We, the several persons whose names and addresses are subscribed, wish to be formed into a company in pursuance of this constitution, and we agree to take the number of shares in the capital of the company set opposite our respective names.
|Names, Addresses and Descriptions of Subscribers||Number of Shares taken by each Subscriber|
|1. Ann Larkin Address: Description:||1,000|
|Total shares taken:||1,000|
signature in writing of the above subscriber, attested by witness as provided for below; or
authentication in the manner referred to in section 888.
Dated the day of 20
Witness to the above Signatures: